When a garage door does not open or close properly, the problem could be in the tracks. Here are a few repair tips.
1) Check to see if the tracks are well fastened to the wall.
2) Make sure the tracks are aligned and parallel.
3) Make sure that the tracks are clean and free of any debris.
4) Lubricate any moving parts of the garage door.
5) Tighten screws or bolts that seem to be loose.
Once complete, test run the garage door. If problems persist, contact the Garage Doctor for further assistance and repairs.